Are you searching for a highly collaborative mobile marketing job in Chicago? You've come to the right place.
Mobile Marketing Jobs Available at our Chicago Headquarters:
- Interactive Designer
- iOS Developer
- Linux System Administrator
- PHP Developer
- Android Developer
- UI/UX Designer
- Recruitment Lead
- Account Manager
- Account Executive
- Interactive Project Manager
- Mobile Strategist
Punchkick Interactive is a fast-growing mobile marketing agency with a strong track record of success working with clients including more than a dozen of the FORTUNE 100. We seek the brightest and most creative talent for our business, and we foster a collaborative and mutually supportive environment. Our team is built with quick learners who are committed to embracing and effectively utilizing new technologies.
If you’re interested in joining our team at Punchkick, please review the listings above and send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the job title for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.
Punchkick Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Punchkick Interactive is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer, and actively seeks the most qualified talent from a wide-range of candidates. Applicants are considered on the basis of their qualifications for the position without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
30+ Perks for Punchkickers Include:
- Half-day Fridays during the summer
- 18 paid vacation days that rollover from year-to-year
- 8 paid holidays per year
- 100% match of up to 3% of your salary on IRA retirement plan
- 70% of healthcare, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible scheduling; employees can be in between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
- Life-insurance policy provided at no cost
- Long-term disability coverage provided at no cost
- 15-30 minute daily huddle where we cover company updates, employees’ good news from the prior day, blockers, and the core value we’ll focus on at work that day
- Downtown River North location within a three-minute walk to the red line, seven-minute walk to the brown, green, orange, purple, and pink lines, and a ten-minute walk to the blue line.
- Ability to work on mobile projects that will literally be seen by millions of people
- An amazing client roster that you’ll be exceptionally proud of
- Collaborative horizontal environment with no interoffice politics
- Continuous education efforts that encourages learning new languages and tools
- 2-minute walk to dozens of restaurants, and less than one block from both a Starbucks and a 7-Eleven
- Regular office parties and holiday events
- Tricked-out iMac with 12 gigs of RAM
- Dual monitors
- Bleeding-edge technology adoption
- Highly-tuned local developer environments
- Test-driven development and an environment that praises coding standards
- Continuous integration server that facilitates automated testing, deployment, code coverage, and project documentation
- Dedicated QA testing
- More than 30 cell phones and tablets in our office to play with and test on during development
- Enterprise hosting environments on Rackspace
- Robust staging plans including local, dev, wip, stage, uat, prod, and backup environments
- Agile project management
- Subscription to Safari Books Online, Lynda.com, and a growing library of software development and project management books
- Surrounded by amazing talent with pair programming encouragement
- In-house tech talks on both native and mobile Web technologies
- Crystal-clear solution requirements and story cards whenever possible
- Wiki-based documentation for projects