iOS App Developer
- Bachelor’s degree required, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field preferred
- Knowledge of web service technologies.
- A strong desire to help shape our company, in an entrepreneurial environment
- 2+ years experience working as a developer
- Self-motivated, but can excel in a team-based environment
- Understanding of the value of time-management and a strive to deliver real impact on every project you work on
- You have 1+ years hands-on application development experience for iPhone or iPad, and you have contributed to at least 2 separate apps in the Apple App Store
- You have knowledge of common iOS framework APIs.
- You are fully comfortable in Objective-C and have a strong command of object oriented principles
- You have an appreciation for good design.
- Your experience includes developing for Android.
- You have direct experience writing apps specifically for the iPad.
When you Apply:
- Please use the apply with LinkedIn button above, or send your resume to email@example.com
- Please include “iOS Developer” in the subject line.
- Include the names of two apps you have developed/co-developed in the Apple App store, along with a description of your contribution.
About this Position:
- Downtown Chicago, 2 blocks from the Grand and State Red Line
- Full Time, Direct-Hire/Permanent (No visa sponsorship or 3rd parties)
- Pay Rate: DOE
- Travel: None
- Telecommute: No
- Learn about our 30+ Benefits
About Punchkick Interactive:
Punchkick Interactive is a fast-growing mobile marketing agency with a strong track record of success working with clients, including more than a dozen Fortune 100 companies, marketing agencies, and more. Our working environment is team-oriented and highly collaborative, and we are looking for someone to join us in a long-term development role.