Punchkick Interactive Inc. Chicago, IL, United States
Punchkick is hiring! Punchkick Interactive Inc. is now looking for new Punchkickers to join our mobile marketing family. If you want to do amazing things in the mobile space and also want to work at a fast-growing company with an incredibly tight-knit group of talented co-workers, then read on:
Our main company goal has always been to transform our clients into leaders of the mobile space. We work with some of the world’s most recognized brands to marry innovative thinking with enterprise-tested processes and technology. From concept to execution, we work closely with our clients to craft mobile strategies that provide tangible ROI.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for the brightest and most creative people to join our team. We want quick learners who are committed to embracing the mobile space and who can effectively utilize all new technologies. We also want caring individuals who can thrive in a collaborative and mutually supportive environment.
More specifically, in terms of an interactive designer, here’s what we’re looking for:
- At least 3+ years experience in a design-related position.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design, or related field.
- Proficient knowledge in Adobe design tools including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Fireworks.
- Strong general knowledge of office productivity tools including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong aesthetic for typography.
- Experience with Apple iWork, including Pages and Keynote.
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, or similar motions graphics tool.
Perks You Ask?
Oh man do we have perks! We’ve got so many perks we got perks coming out of our perks!
- Half-day Fridays during the summer
- 18 paid vacation days that rollover from year-to-year
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Flexible scheduling; employees can be in between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Peace of Mind Perks
- 100% match of up to 3% of your salary on IRA retirement plan
- 70% of healthcare, vision, and dental coverage
- Life-insurance policy provided at no cost
- Long-term disability coverage provided at no cost
- 30-minute daily huddle where we cover company updates, employees’ good news from the prior day, core values we’ll focus on, and more
- Downtown River North location within a three-minute walk to the red line, seven-minute walk to the brown, green, orange, purple, and pink lines, and a ten-minute walk to the blue line
- Ability to work on mobile projects that will literally be seen by millions of people
- Amazing client roster that you’ll be exceptionally proud of
- Collaborative horizontal environment with no interoffice politics
- Continuous education efforts that encourage learning new languages and tools
- T-Mobile corporate discount
- 2-minute walk to dozens of restaurants, and less than one block from both a Starbucks and a 7-Eleven
- Bleeding-edge technology adoption
- Highly-tuned local developer environments
- Dual monitors
- Test-driven development and an environment that praises coding standards
- Continuous integration server that facilitates automated testing, deployment, code coverage, and project documentation
- Dedicated QA testing
- More than 30 cell phones and tablets in our office to play with and test on during development
- Enterprise hosting environments on Rackspace
- Robust staging plans including local, dev, wip, stage, uat, prod, and backup environments
- Agile project management
- Subscription to Safari Books Online, Lynda.com, and a growing library of software development and project management books
- Surrounded by amazing talent with pair-programming encouragement
- In-house tech talks on both native and mobile Web technologies
- Crystal-clear solution requirements and story cards whenever possible
- Wiki-based documentation for projects
Enter your address to see how long your commute will be.
Let’s Talk Mobile.
We love talking shop. Ask us anything.Reach Out