Interactive Project Manager
Punchkick Interactive Inc. Chicago, IL, United States
Come work with a team of ultra-talented and wickedly-authentic designers, developers, strategists, UX architects, and tech visionaries. We build products that we’re incredibly proud of—for clients that we deeply respect—all within a team of great friends and colleagues. Punchkick has an unmistakeable culture of excellence and we seek out folks who feel alive and excel in this type of environment.
Punchkick has doubled in size each of the last three years, landed on the Inc 5000, and was voted the best place to work in Chicago by the Chicago Business Journal. To date, Punchkick has worked with 18 of the Fortune 500. And we’ve only just begun to hit our stride.
What are we looking for?
Punchkick is looking for highly skilled project managers to join our project execution team in our Chicago office. We’re looking for project managers with agency experience who are great at managing scope, budget, and timelines while ensuring Punchkick continues to build world-class digital prodcuts. Our project managers are also primary client points of contact, so we’re also looking for charismatic personalities with smiles always on their faces.
- Managing project budgets in excess of $500k.
- Overseeing project execution from start to finish.
- Anticipating project risks and solving issues before they are a problem.
- Collaborating with resource managers to ensure that projects are appropriately staffed.
- Managing project scope and ensuring all project requirements are met.
- Managing multiple projects at a time.
- 3+ years digital project management experience.
- Experience managing project teams, including strategists, designers, developers, and quality assurance engineers.
- Extensive client-facing experience in a consulting position.
- Agile and waterfall project management experience.
Perks You Ask?
See below for a selection of the great perks Punchkick currently offers its team members—and they get better all the time.
- Half-day Fridays during the summer
- 18 paid vacation days that roll over from year-to-year
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Flexible scheduling; employees can be in between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Peace of Mind Perks
- 100% match of up to 3% of your salary on IRA retirement plan
- 70% of healthcare, vision, and dental coverage
- Life-insurance policy provided at no cost
- Long-term disability coverage provided at no cost
- 30-minute daily huddle where we cover company updates, employees’ good news from the prior day, core values we’ll focus on, and more
- Chicago Loop location within a three-minute walk to the red line, one-minute walk to the brown, green, orange, purple, and pink lines, and a five-minute walk to the blue line
- Ability to work on mobile projects that will literally be seen by millions of people
- Amazing client roster that you’ll be exceptionally proud of
- Collaborative horizontal environment with no interoffice politics
- Continuous education efforts that encourage learning new languages and tools
- T-Mobile corporate discount
- 2-minute walk to dozens of restaurants, and less than one block from both a Starbucks and a 7-Eleven
- Bleeding-edge technology adoption
- Highly-tuned local developer environments
- Dual monitors
- Test-driven development and an environment that praises coding standards
- Continuous integration server that facilitates automated testing, deployment, code coverage, and project documentation
- Dedicated QA testing
- More than 30 cell phones and tablets in our office to play with and test on during development
- Enterprise hosting environments on Rackspace
- Robust staging plans including local, dev, wip, stage, uat, prod, and backup environments
- Agile project management
- Subscription to Safari Books Online, Lynda.com, and a growing library of software development and project management books
- Surrounded by amazing talent with pair-programming encouragement
- In-house tech talks on both native and mobile Web technologies
- Crystal-clear solution requirements and story cards whenever possible
- Wiki-based documentation for projects
Enter your address to see how long your commute will be.